Sr. Manager, Digital Content, Creative Services
Senior Manager, Digital Content, Creative Services
As the Sr. Manager of Digital Content, you will be a key part of Panera Bread's growing digital team. The Sr. Manager of Digital Content oversees and participates in providing content management capabilities for Panera's Web presence. This work involves evolving and implementing the content architecture, the content management strategy and content platform (including the selection and enhancement of content management tools). The Sr. Manager of Digital Content will be responsible for all content planning and updates to Panera's growing digital presence.
- Schedule, manage and ensure accuracy of all content updates for Panera Digital properties to align with business needs (pricing windows, Celebration timeframes and New Product Introductions)
- Collaborate with other product owners and business stakeholders to help define content structures and identify how content from different channels is related. Translate the requirements gathered from subject matter experts and business partners into enterprise data models. Lead or participate in the meetings to develop efficient workflows, processes and tools. Construct, refine and maintain data models, as needed, to meet business requirements.
- Partner with business stakeholders to highlight how content can be re-used or used differently; identify opportunities to improve how businesses can share content and improve or streamline new product development, ability to evaluate trade-offs and provide recommendations.
- Develop and maintain a state-of-the-art content management system. This requires partnering with Panera IT to evaluate the current content management infrastructure and operational practices, and identifying and developing enhancements. The content management system must be appropriate for a new technical framework for the Web site, as well as emerging enterprise-wide solutions.
- 8+ years related content management and content architecture experience.
- 5+ years of key customer contact within content management and content architecture.
- Content Management and/or copywriting experience for e-commerce a must.
- QSR/Casual Dining and/or Retail industry experience a plus.
- Knowledge of and experience with a variety of Web Content Management tools.
- Knowledge of and experience with managing content for multiple regions and languages a plus.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) a plus
- Thorough knowledge of web search (SEO) and user taxonomy policies, practices and systems.
- Regularly and frequently contributes to the development of new concepts, theories, methods, techniques, and standards.
- Considered a functional expert for content management and content architecture within Panera.
- Employs expertise as a content architecture specialist.
- Deep knowledge of content management principles, trends, competition, and technical limitations in order to deliver content management capabilities appropriately.
- Detailed knowledge of web development processes to be able to frame/phase the work so that it can be implemented and rolled out effectively, meeting expectations, deadlines, and budget.
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
At Panera Bread, our employees' health and happiness are a high priority.
The following benefits (based on eligibility) are more than just rewards- they're thanks for all you do as part of our family. Competitive salary
• Incentive plan potential
• Excellent health benefits
• Employee stock purchase plan
• Paid vacation
• Product discounts
Panera Bread - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Work Passionately...Please visit us online to learn more at PaneraBread.jobs.
Panera Bread is expanding quickly across North America,...