Under the supervision of the Chef, the employee will perform various duties in the warehouse.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Previous remote site camp experience and/or related area experience
- Receive, store inventory, and maintain items delivered to the warehouses
- Break out frozen items to thaw
- General sanitation of warehouses
- Assist Chef in planning production
- Willingness to perform others duties as required
- Willingness to work at various locations as required
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
- Commitment to Excellence : Identifies what needs to be completed and takes action to achieve a standard of excellence beyond job expectations
- Corporate Values : Understand, embraces, and integrates DUS corporate values into everyday duties and responsibilities
- Safety and Security : Promotes a safe work environment for co-workers and customers
- Customer Service : Identifies and responds to current and future client needs by providing excellent service to internal and external customers
- Teamwork : Resourceful team player that builds, strengthens, and maintains collaborative relationships with others inside and outside the organization
- Dependability: Consistently adheres to operational standards, ensures smooth operations and positive customer experiences, builds a productive workplace, is reliable and improves team morale
- Independence : Works with little or no supervision
- Time Management: Manages time effectively when accomplishing tasks, projects, and goals
Full time regular employees have the opportunity to enroll in health insurance (medical/dental/vision), life insurance, 401k Retirement Plan and short term disability through AFLAC. Full-time regular employees are provided access to our employee assistance program.
The employee will be required to live and work in a remote and confined workspace for extended periods of time and e xposure to work assignments consisting of twelve-hour days and able to work day or night shifts as required. T he majority of the work is performed in a remote setting with a wide variety of people in differing functions, personalities and abilities.
The employee’s work requires routine walking, standing, bending and carrying items weighing up to 50 pounds. There is a lack of immediate access to critical medical services as well as urban community services.
It is DUS’s business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
Doyon grants preference to Doyon Shareholders and shareholders of other corporations that grant a similar preference to Doyon shareholders, such as Alaska Native Corporations. The preference applies in all phases of employment and training, which include, but are not limited to hiring, promotion, layoff, transfer, and training. A preference will be granted to qualified Doyon shareholders first, and second to qualified shareholders of other corporations which grant a similar reciprocal preference to Doyon shareholders, such as Alaska Native Corporations.
Doyon Government Group
- 2 years ago - save job