- Designing test plans for platform features like Chassis, High Availability, Hotswap of Modules, Networking, TCP/IP, SNMP, and Linux.
- Executing test plans for a complex data center appliance for Platform, Ethernet Networking Routing/Switching protocols and Server Storage Features.
- Automating test plans using TCL scripting language.
- Documenting scripts, configurations, procedures, test results, and defects.
- Working closely with Product Management and Engineering in defining feature requirements and customer use cases.
- Verifying that Networking, TCP/IP features like LACP, DNS, ARP, DHCP are developed as per the specification.
- Designing and running test cases for networking and storage on different Linux flavors like Ubuntu, RedHat, CentOS and Windows and analyzing results.
- Developing test cases using storage test tools like IOZone and xDD, for stress and scalability performance.
- Use tools like IXIA to improve quality of networking module in SeaMicro solution.
- Working with Engineering and Customer Support to assist with the troubleshooting of defects reported by customers or found during in-house release testing.
Master’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering required. Academic coursework or project in networking, TCP/IP and TCL scripting required.
Please refer to Job #32 when applying.
It is a regular full-time 40 hours a week position.
Job site: 1237 East Arques Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
To apply for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the corresponding job title.
SeaMicro, Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard