We are currently seeking to fill a part-time General Clerical position for our Case Management office located in Brookfield, WI. Candidates should have a flexible schedule and be available 15-20 hours per week.
This job is responsible for general office work such as typing, data entry, filing, faxing, and photocopying.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Performing data entry functions.
• Preparing outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
• Re-addressing undeliverable mail bearing incomplete or incorrect address.
• Filing correspondence and other records.
• Making copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
• Performing other clerical duties as needed, such as collating.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for education requirements.
• One to three months related experience and/or training.
• Have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Have the ability to work independently.
• Be computer literate.
GENEX - 17 months ago
Founded in 1995, Genex designs, builds, and deploys powerful, yet easy-to-use solutions for clients in a variety of industries. Genex has...