Full-time corporate salaried position
Full relocation package available for non-local candidate
- Competitive salary + up to 18% bonus (depending on individual and division performance)
- Extremely generous benefits, including comprehensive health care coverage with several options; choice of two dental plans; FSA accounts; short- and long-term disability benefits; a 401(k) Savings Plan – Contributing Employees Ownership Plan (CEOP) which includes a pension plan; life insurance plans for you and family members; Accidental Death & Dismemberment benefits; and travel insurance.
- This is a creative, energetic and open workplace environment with significant opportunity for professional growth
- Stable company – there have been no layoffs, reductions or pay freezes during the recession
As the Lead Environmental Health and Safety Management functional support leader, you will focus on the SAP Environmental, Health &Safety Management (EHSM) module. Using your business process knowledge, experience and training, you will:
Qualifications & Requirements
- Provide day-to-day support for our multi-plant user community.
- Collaborate with business process owners, end users and other IT staff to define business requirements for proposed enhancements to the SAP EHSM application and related software applications.
- Coordinate the processing of enhancements and change requests for the SAP EHSM application.
- Estimate costs and propose timing for projects related to SAP EHSM.
The successful candidate must have:
Preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field is required; Chemistry or Chemical Engineering is preferred. (Degree must be from a school that is accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the Secretary of Education of the US Dept of Education.)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience configuring and supporting SAP EHS, version ECC 6.0, 5.0 or 4.7 (Product Safety; and Industrial Hygiene and Safety)
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Limited travel is required
- The ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Willingness and ability to teach and provide guidance to users of SAP
- Strong people skills, analytical and problem-solving abilities, as well as creativity
- Knowledge of, and experience supporting, SAP EHSM Environmental Compliance
- Working knowledge of, and ability to support, other SAP modules is definitely a plus. The ability to support the Quality Management module is desirable.
- At least one full lifecycle implementation of SAP EHSM
- Plant experience in a manufacturing environment
Employees will find opportunities to grow and prosper within this dynamic company. The company is committed to diversity within its work force and to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and job applicants in every phase of the employment process. The company is an equal opportunity employer. M/V/F/D
Glickman Consulting LLC