requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitor account activities, and monitor and manage collections.
- Analyzes, develops and presents market research and advertising proposals to support client activities and products.
- Assists in developing marketing activities to generate local ad sales revenue.
- Interacts with various internal departments to carry out client
processing of contracts, advertising schedules, sales calls, and expense reports.
- Maintains up-to-date customer and prospect records and participate in development of sales forecasts.
- Completes required documentation and reporting for the proper
- Seeks new customers by continuously prospecting following Company's planned sales strategies and tactics.
- Analyzes confidential information, prepares reports, manuals, agendas and general correspondence.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an equal opportunity/affirmative action/drug free workplace employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, qualified disability or veteran status, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, sex or any other legally protected category.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online...