Description : General warehouse work available in one of the following departments: Receiving, Stocking, Order Filling, and Shipping.
Education and Experience:
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 70 lbs.
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, reach, lift, carry, push, pull, stoop
- Must be able to perform work at floor level, waist level or above shoulders.
- Must be able to pass basic math test and drug screen.
Skills and Abilities :
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to use handheld scanning device.
- Ability to meet productivity and quality standards
- Will assist in other departments as necessary.
- Able to work overtime when necessary
- Ability to perform simple math calculations
- Ability to work flexible, day shift schedule
- Ability to be certified to operate power equipment.
- Warehouse experience
- Previous experience operating power equipment
Montgomery, New York, United States
For home builders and Mr. Fix-its, hardware cooperative Do it Best wants you to make the best even better. One of the...