The Copy Print Depot (CPD) Specialist is responsible for providing an exceptional in-store and on the phone customer service experience for customers requiring CPD services.
Utilizing Office Depot's proven sales principles, the CPD Specialist must proactively engage with every customer to drive the sale of CPD total solutions and properly assess customer needs to ensure the customer is satisfied in every interaction. They also work to develop the CPD business through the Leads program and internal canvassing.
The CPD Specialist is responsible for completing all customer CPD orders correctly and within the quoted timeline and assessing whether the RPF should be utilized.
Additionally, the CPD Specialist must perform daily and weekly maintenance of the CPD area in accordance with the 5S guidelines.
High School Diploma
• No experience or training is necessary
• Previous sales/customer service experience is considered an asset
• Must possess ability to work with computers to process information/merchandise through POS register system.
• Must be willing and able to learn to operate all CPD equipment within the department.
• Must be able to read, count and write to accurately complete documentation, utilize training tools and serve customers at check-out.
• Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, which are necessary to establish a selling relationship with customers. Must possess an interest in continually developing personal selling skills and product knowledge.
• Must like to interact with people.
• Ability to work a flexible work schedule as business dictates
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:
Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Office Depot - 21 months ago
Office Depot, Inc. is a global supplier of office products and services. The Company is organized into three business segments: North...