Position Overview: |
The Senior Data Solutions Analyst is responsible for providing data and analytical insight to support the marketing team and the associated clients. This position will provide internal and external clients with direct marketing models and customer marketing reports to helpthem betterunderstand the customer. This individual will also evaluate and review current direct mail, email and emerging technology marketing campaigns and strategies. Additional responsibilities are to enhance our understanding of customer response to marketing campaigns acrossdifferent channels, using different timing, frequency and cadence. Lastly, this individual will lead the integration of automation tools into this environment. The individual in this role must be able to provide insight into "what" happened and "why" it happened and have the technical acumen to present this insight through methods and new tools. This is a fast paced customer analytics agency environment and they seek a team player who can jump right in and learn the business and environment. Qualified candidates will have a B.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Marketing or related field with 2 to 3 years Oracle/SQL experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Direct Marketing Statistical Modeling
: Analyze customer data across many dimensions to inform the marketing campaign and test strategy. Utilize this data to build targeted direct marketing models using algorithms such as Logistic Regression and CHAID. Provide actionable recommendations based on insights and ability to report on these insights to internal and external clients.
Direct Marketing Test Design: Design test structure to support marketing managers learning objectives (segment, offer, creative, positioning). Help prioritize objectives and set up design to ensure that results will be statistically sound.
Direct Marketing List Selection: Translate high-level program designs into business rules and data requirements. Create campaigns in Alterian, perform quality audits, validate counts and ensure that files are properly delivered on time.
Business Intelligence Reporting: Development standard reports for marketing campaigns deployed (response and back-test analysis) and standard package reporting using the installed marketing databases and Alterian. Follow-up with detailed ad-hoc analysis as needed.
Marketing Tools Development: Lead the development process for integrating marketing services products into the company platform, including data access, reporting and list generation.
Continuous process improvement: Participate to the overall efforts of the database marketing team in improving processes, communications and tools. Automate and document processes to increase department efficiencies.
- 2-3 years experience in database marketing, direct marketing and/or CRM.
- Demonstrated ability building direct marketing models and accessing data in a relational database environment, with Oracle experience preferred.
- Demonstrated interest in understanding the customer, customer behavior and a desire to analyzing data to extract insight
- Hands-on experience with campaign management software, database querying tools, languages and analytical platforms supporting database marketing such as SAS, SPSS, Alterian, Alteryx, or Oracle PL/SQL.
- Outstanding analytical skills coupled with solid business foundation.
- An innovative, positive, and self-directed attitude. Interested in finding solutions to problems or developing methodologies for improving client deliverables.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Ability to operate effectively in a client-facing, multi-agency/vendor environment.
- BA/BS, preferably within statistics, mathematics, economics or a technology focused degree.
Compensation: $75K - $85K (based on experience)
Location: Fort Worth
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume or inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Artemis Consultants - 2 years ago