Headquartered in Philadelphia, Radian connects lenders, homebuyers, investors and loan servicers using a suite of private mortgage insurance and related risk management products and services. We help promote and preserve the tradition of homeownership while protecting lenders from default-related losses on residential first mortgages. We also facilitate the sale of low-down payment mortgages in the secondary market.
Our commitment to homeownership is built on a foundation of evaluating credit risk; we help clients and investors expertly and prudently manage risk in any market condition.
The Sr. Account Manager is responsible for growing existing account relationships within assigned territories. The Sr. Account Manager uses company products and services to generate NIW.
1. Grow existing account relationships within assigned territory. Make daily sales calls in person on existing and potential customers based on a self directed sales call plan.
2. Prepare and execute an annual business plan to drive incremental NIW through increased market share at existing customers.
3. Territory Management:
Demonstrate proper time and territory management
Effectively manage travel and entertainment to within prescribed budget
Attend company events and meetings
4. Manage contract underwriting:
Ensure placements are made when requested
Meet with Retail, Wholesale, and correspondent branch managers to develop relationships which will facilitate contract placements when necessary
Coordinate URA, remedies, and billing issues with CSM, CSC, Operations
5. Be able to listen to customers’ needs, evaluate their business model, and create value proposition using Radian products and services.
6. Other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Highly experienced in mortgage lending . Significant experience working with complex customers in MI space.
Strong sales background – consultative selling and relationship management
Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
Strong presentation and public speaking skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
Ability to tactically build relationships within large organizations
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred
Experience: 3-5 years minimum
Radian Group Inc. - 24 months ago