Do you want to work for a stable, growing organization that reaches back more than 130 years? Our steel tube and pipe products have helped build landmarks and buildings in North America; Come build your career at JMC Steel Group!
JMC Steel Group currently has an opportunity available for an Inventory Control Manager at our Cambridge , OH location. A vital member of the management team, the Inventory Control Manager manages and coordinates all aspects of inventory control. Our ideal candidate has management and inventory control experience in addition to being highly organized, analytical, self-motivated, and an effective communicator. In this role you will interface with all departments to plan, develop, execute and monitor all aspects of inventory control, including opportunities for improvement.
· Replenishment of the ECN inventory at the Picoma and Wheatland stocking warehouses.
· Coordinate the outside warehouse physical inventory on a yearly basis.
· Coordinate cycle count at the outside warehouses.
· Partner with Sales Department regarding current and new orders.
· Responsible for monthly sales reports of the warehouses to assure proper stocking levels, including set up of minimums and maximums when new warehouses are established.
· Establish and coordinate the production BOMs and routing in SAP.
· Frequent interaction with outside warehouse personnel, JMC sales force and inventory control employees.
· Partner with outside contractors for product not produced in-house.
· Responsible for partnering with the Production Scheduler to coordinate warehouse, coupling and conduit needs.
· Lead, participate, promote and enforce all Safety initiatives.
· Ensure the proper communication of production management reporting and related data.
· Participate in all continuous improvement projects as directed.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Production and/or Inventory Management experience preferred
· Proven decision making, problem resolution, communication and organizational skills required
· Five years of supervisory experience in manufacturing environment required
· Thorough knowledge of SAP and MS Office Suite.
· Legally eligible for employment in United States without sponsorship
JMC Steel Group offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits, including low cost, high quality medical and dental benefits. In addition, we have a bonus plan, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match, immediate vesting and much more.
We are JMC Steel Group.
We manufacture superior quality tubular and related products, and provide outstanding service for our valued customers.
We seek to continuously advance the skills and opportunities of our employees, utilizing the latest technology and management tools available to consistently increase profitability and the enterprise value of JMC Steel Group and of our customers.
JMC Steel - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard