Back to Search Results
Apply Now To This Position
Job Location :
Brightview Mays Chapel Ridge
FTR- Full Time
The Brightview Experience
... vibrant people creating vibrant communities
For over ten years, our Brightview communities have provided outstanding service and amenities coupled with personalized care for seniors. Some of our residents are seeking a vibrant retirement lifestyle in our independent living apartment homes, some require the services of assisted living and long-term care, still others find specialized Alzheimer's and memory care services in our "Wellspring Village". Across the range of our award-winning communities, Brightview has come to set the standard in senior living.
Located throughout the Mid-Atlantic and New England states, our communities boast top quality architectural design and amenities. But it's not just the beautiful gardens, elegant restaurant style dining, fitness centers, on-site salons, grand pianos, or even lively pubs that make our communities special. They're filled with caring and compassionate associates who take great pride in making a difference in the lives our residents each day. Join us and you'll discover a rewarding career as a part of a team of passionate professionals who feel great about the work they do and the people they do it with. In short, Brightview is simply a great place to live and a great place to work.
How you will serve our residents and our community:
With our residents in mind, the right candidate will have:
- Consistently and genuinely demonstrates the STARS principles of Service, Teamwork, Action, Reputation and Success in all activities and interactions.
- Greets residents, families and guests upon arrival to the dining room.
- E nsures appropriate table settings, lighting and décor as well as cleanliness of the dining room.
- Manages quest meal charges.
- Supervises the efficiency of waitstaff regarding delivery of beverages and meals.
- Identifies any dining service associate issues and communicate to supervisor.
- Identifies resident food or service issues and communicate to supervisor.
- Protects community, residents, guests and associates by adhering to sanitation and safety standards and policies.
- Participates in and attends all required in-service training and education programs as scheduled.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of two year waitstaff experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong customer orientation to older adults.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm and energy.
In conformity with applicable laws, The Shelter Group, Shelter Properties, Brightview Senior Living, and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, or physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law or unrelated to job requirements or because of the individual's refusal to submit to a genetic test or make available the results of a genetic test.
Returning Applicants Login Here:
If you do not remember your password click here .
Current Associates Login:
Brightview Senior Living, LLC - 11 months ago