This is more than a job posting for the Kohler Company, one of the oldest and largest privately held companies in North America. Likewise, it is more than a job posting for The American Club Resort, the mid-west's only Five Star Resort and Spa; home to over a dozen amazing dining options, four world-class golf courses, three lodging properties, and much more. This is an invitation to collaborate and ply your craft in a creative, conscious and characterful culture as a Concierge at The Carriage House.
As Kohler associates we are stewards of our craft, our culture, our environment and our communities. We care about our work and are committed to a single level of quality. We forge our own path. And in turn, experience the joy of discovery and the opportunity to grow. From product marketing to golf course maintenance; from housekeeping to developing the next big innovation in bathing products, your career path is only limited by your desires.
As the Concierge, this is your unique opportunity to set your mark and live on the leading edge.
Through continuous improvement and bold innovation, we will drive our company forward and together improve our world.
How you will contribute:
What you need to qualify:
- Utilize your charismatic nature and passion for customer service by graciously assisting guests of the resort with your prompt knowledge and courteous manner.
- Utilize your hospitality acumen, knowledge, and experience to effectively inform guests of available services and amenities available throughout the resort.
- Utilize your strategic and organizational skills to effectively manage all administrative duties as required.
This is a casual position and the candidate will be required to work between 20 and 29 hours per week. The position may be mixed shifts and will require the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- The ability to work independently with professionalism while maintaining a focus on quality and customer service.
- Candidate should have strong written and oral communication skills
- Candidate should be able to stand or walk the majority of each shift.
Kohler Hospitality offers a friendly work environment, associate discounts, and other benefits. To ensure a safe and healthy work environment we test all new associates for substance abuse. Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity employer.
When profits go down the drain at Kohler, that's not necessarily a bad thing. The company makes bathroom and kitchen products -- from...