DMI is a fast-growing IT solutions and business strategy consulting firm with break-through solutions for Enterprise Mobility and Cybersecurity, and industry-leading services in Strategic IT Consulting, Managed IT Services, Enterprise Application Development, and Health IT. Our commitment to excellence in service delivery has enabled us to achieve more than 970% growth since 2009, and in 2012 we were recognized by Inc Magazine as one of the top 500 fastest growing companies in the Unites States. Our rapidly expanding client base includes all 15 Federal Executive Departments, and scores of commercial clients. Ranked as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in the Washington D.C. area by the Washington Business Journal, DMI offers our employees continual opportunities for personal and professional growth and enrichment. DMI is a rising star -- hitch up your wagon!
Careers at DMI
About the Opportunity
DMI is currently seeking to hire a Senior Programmer Analyst to provide support in managing project plans and schedule, developing documentation and managing a team.
- Develop project plans and manage/update project schedules
- Provide project management support to IT leadership by helping manage issues and risks
- Mobilize and manage a team to execute against project plans
- Create documentation for ISO and CMMI
- Document and facilitate gathering and use of project best practices across the program management domain
- Manage meeting logistics and participate in IT meetings and reviews
- Experience with data archiving and warehousing
- Experience with web-based application design, cloud computing, and the agile software development process
- Degree in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, or Business or related field.
- Organizational talent
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm for working in a service-oriented, client-facing environment
- Familiar working with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ideally also MS Project and/or Visio
- PMP Certification desirable
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.
Digital Management, Inc. - 11 months ago
Founded in 2002, Digital Management is an information technology strategy and solutions company focused on servicing the needs of a Federal...