The Regional Sales Assistant administratively supports a regional sales office and the sales staff. The Regional Sales Assistant types and prepares correspondence and reports, assists in preparing presentations, responds to telephone inquiries and assists with company/client meetings and communicating information.
· Two to three years secretarial/administrative assistant experience in a service related industry.
· Typing skills of 60 wpm with minimal errors.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills; exceptional telephone technique and proofreading abilities.
· Working knowledge of word processing applications; Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint knowledge preferred.
· Ability to work independently prioritizing work while maintaining high degree of accuracy.
· Ability to listen, understand and respond to external and internal customers’ needs in a timely manner; customer service experience in a service-related industry preferred.
· Ability to work the time necessary to complete projects and/or meet deadlines.