Plant Engineering Services LLC, a Fluor company, is committed to providing our customers in the chemical, petrochemical and refining industries flexible solutions for their capital project and plant support needs. These solutions encompass the highest quality measures and safe practices in the industry.
Plant Engineering Services LLC, offers a full range of services, including project management, controls and estimating, process design basis development, front-end engineering and design, detailed engineering and design, procurement, and engineering support during construction.
Keeping with the Fluor tradition as a worldwide leader in engineering, procurement, construction, and maintenance, Plant Engineering Services LLC seeks individuals who share our commitment to engineering excellence.
Overall Purpose of Job:
Under Working Supervision, operating under detailed instructions and review, by Management of Fluor or its subsidiaries (indicated as “the Company”), the purpose of this position is to provide the essential technical knowledge for the job functions listed below with the objective of ensuring Fluor's competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value.
Primary Job Duties/Functions
1. Prepares 2D Computer Aided Design drawings of moderate complexity
2. Provides close interface with, and promotes the understanding of, other discipline functions
3. Conducts reviews of model using 3D Review platform and creates 3D models of moderately complexity
4. Applies project drawing standards to design drawings
5. Participates in people development through mentoring of less experienced Designers
6. Other related duties/functions as assigned
1. Generally favorable indoor office workspace
BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, SHORT TERM DISABILITY, PAID TIME OFF, AND 401K MATCH.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES.
Basic Job Requirements
1. 4 years of related experience
2. Small & mid capital engineering experience is preferred
3. Previous oil & gas OR food/beverage OR manufacturing experience is preferred
1. Two-year technical degree or equivalent preferred
2. Intermediate computer and software skills to include the use of word processing and email as well as the intermediate use of spreadsheets
3. The use of Discipline Specific software such as Intergraph SmartPlant may be required
From the ground up, Fluor Corporation is one of the world's largest international design, engineering, and contracting firms. It...