Recover Health is looking for a qualified individual to join our team as an Occupational Therapist. We are a rapidly growing company with a family owned culture. This position will be servicing the Plattsmouth and Fremont areas.
JOB REQUIREMENTS/MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform evaluations and develop treatment plans in accordance with federal, state and professional standards
- Implementation and documentation of patient status for home health patients
- Provide valuable input into patient care and treatment home care team
- Spend time working one on one with patients and making a difference in their lives in the most functional environment of their home
- Have flexibility in work schedule
To apply for this or any other position listed on our website please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Certified by the American Occupational Therapy Association as an OT
- Current license in Nebraska
- Graduate from an accredited program for OT
- Must be able to travel for job, have reliable transportation and provide proof of current auto insurance
- Must meet clinical competency
- Must pass post offer drug screen
Recover Health is a regional for profit organization that provides home care to the Midwest, specifically Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa....