This position reports out of our AHS-IS Lake Mary office. The Customer Service Analyst Associate under the direct supervision of the Assistant Manager - Help Desk, will provide Level One Call Center support for all AHS-IS supported systems, applications, and equipment. Creates and maintains Help Desk knowledge base documentation. Monitors and processes Help Desk daily work load of calls, emails, and voice mails to ensure work is being processed within Help Desk departmental goals. This position will interface with Administrators and Department Managers regarding support and services offered by the Information Services Department. This position will work under general supervision. Records problems and concerns, establishes acuity level and performs follow-up on recorded tickets. This position works overtime as required and requested by Help Desk Management. Must consistently strive to achieve 100% Customer satisfaction.
- Associate degree in Clinical, Business or Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 6 months experience working as a Customer Service Analyst, Computer Operator, PC Technician andor in hospital clinical environment.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be a customer service focused, self-motivated professional.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Ability to quickly learn systems with little or no documentation.
- Continuous learning of new systems, business processes and concepts are a must.
- Ability to create and maintain technical documentation.
- Ability to perform in high pressure or stressful situations.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Must have the ability to work well with people of varying levels of technical abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Proficiency in the micro-system software selected as a standard for organization.
- Proficiency in diagnosis of micro-system hardware issues
- Able to record clinical application issues.
- A+ or Help Desk certification preferred
AHS Information Services
Staff / Associate
High School Diploma / GED
Nov 26, 2012, 3:39:39 PM
Adventist Health System - 12 months ago
Adventist Health System Sunbelt Healthcare's mission is to serve the community, and boy, does it! One of the country's largest...