Assists in the development and direction of food service personnel, the preparation and service of food, and maintains department food safety and sanitation standards. The incumbent Candidate must have exceptional customer service skills and cash handling experience.
Benefits Eligible : Yes
Shift Details: Full time. 40 hours per week. Monday- Friday, Afternoon/Evening hours, although hours may vary as other shifts may need coverage.
- Assists in interviewing, hiring, and training new staff.
- Responsible for organizing and communicating work schedules.
- Supervises meal service for patients, catering, and/or cafeteria.
- May be responsible for opening and closing procedures.
- May supervise or complete order, receiving and storage of deliveries.
- Plans, supervises, and assists in set up and serving in special events.
- Ensures department food safety and sanitation standards are maintained.
- Supervises completion and documentation of daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning assignments.
- Assures smooth transition between shifts.
- Two years related worked experience.
- One year supervisory experience.
- Current food handlers permit as required by county.
- Computer and cashiering experience.
- One year Customer service experience
Carrying, Climbing, Hearing / Listening, Lifting, Manual Dexterity, Pushing / Pulling, Seeing, Speaking, Squatting / Kneeling, Standing, Walking
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...