Tommy Bahama defines relaxed, sophisticated, island-inspired living, with a complete collection of men’s and women’s sportswear, denim, swimwear, accessories, a complete home collection and restaurants. Tommy Bahama is looking for a qualified Bartender to join our efforts to create an island lifestyle that inspires the world to relax.
To deliver exceptional service experiences to our Guests while exhibiting PARADISE Core Values, and Hospitality Standards.
KEY RESULTS AREAS
EXPERIENCE, TALENT AND EDUCATION Education/Training
- Participate in a team environment that promotes sales and service success
- Commit to maintain the culture through the evolution of the business
- Actively participate in all restaurant-related meetings and training sessions, and apply learned skills on the job
- Be receptive to feedback and coaching
- Possess complete knowledge of all food and beverage menus – including ingredients, preparation methods, and presentation
- Possess knowledge of beer, wine, and spirits
- Possess complete knowledge and application of all Hospitality Standards
- Balance service between bar top Guests and the service well
- Practice proper cash handling and proper operation of the point-of-sale system
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe environment for all team members and Guests
- Maintain proper stock levels (including inventory control and ordering) of perishables and spirits according to projected business
- Properly store all product
- Verify proper government-issued identification of Guests when alcohol is ordered as required by state and federal law
- Adhere to Company, division, and location policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Must meet minimum age for preparing and serving alcoholic beverages
- One year of bartending or related experience in a full-service restaurant
- High School diploma or GED
- Must have current food handler’s card and alcohol service certification as required by federal/state/local law
Tommy Bahama is full of smart, creative islanders. We support a work hard, play hard culture and hope you are ready for the challenge. We provide excellent compensation packages, including medical/dental/vision benefits, a 401K, generous clothing discounts, aloha/paid time off, and much more.
- Safe food handling procedures
- Excellent Guest service skills
- Basic knowledge of food and advanced knowledge of beverages
- Basics of food and beverage service/hospitality
- Organization skills
Tommy Bahama - 23 months ago
About Tommy Bahama
Tommy Bahama is part of Tommy Bahama Group, Inc, a wholly owned subsidiary of Oxford Industries, Inc. (NYSE:OXM)....