- Assesses opportunities and determines strategy and approach for International Compliance Monitoring governance.
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Directs strategic development, planning and execution of projects designed to improve compliance with compliance agreements
- Identifies, measures, obtains buy-in from executive leadership and communicates top compliance risks to company leadership and the Board of Directors (BOD)
- Develops strategies to build common risk assessment methodologies and processes across international markets.
- Provides oversight to the compliance risk assessment process and monitors risk assessment execution and risk mitigation effectiveness.
- Serves as a global subject matter expert regarding risk.
Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Technology or related field and 4 years experience in ERM, Compliance, Technology or related field OR 6 years experience in Compliance, Regulatory, Technology or related field.
Position requires 20-60% international travel (higher side of range expected in first year)
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Master's degree in Business or related field. Law Degree. Bi-Lingual
Director Enterprise Risk Management-International Compliance
Walmart Stores - 18 months ago
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...