Responsible for creatively enhancing the merchandise
presentation within a group stores by adding stimulating
of the time)
- Travel to stores and new store openings (about 25%
executes and maintains dynamic window and interior
- Interpret design, secures materials, constructs,
displays base on corporately directed concepts
(every 6-8 weeks).
layers that enhance the merchandise presentation
- Creates, adds and maintains store interior visual
visual elements to compliment fashion presentations
- Rotates and repositions fixtures, mannequins and
in order to keep the stores fresh and exciting.
mannequins and visual elements to the Visual Display
- Communicates information concerning fixtures,
- Executes and installs all visual displays
- Creates enthusiasm, energy, passion and a desire to
store teams in planning the visual presentation of
- Works closely with the Field Merchandising and in
- Designs, builds and finishes props and visual
- Applies decorative finishes to props and visual
- Promotes teamwork by creating a positive and
others to reach their full potential.
- Sets high standards and goals that help develop
- Empowers all by communicating in a clear and concise
and treats them fairly.
- Demonstrates effective listening skills.
- Approachable and shows respect for all individuals
followed and directives are executed in a timely
- Ensures all visual merchandise guidelines are
- Promotes the company’s fashion forward image.
- Ensures fixtures and mannequins are in good working
correctly when merchandise and displays change.
- Ensures store and window lighting is directed
environment with employees, customers and
- Maintains a clean, neat and organized workspace.
- Maintains a friendly and professional work
- Motivates team through energy and enthusiasm for the
and build on one another, ultimately creating the
- Supports the company vision.
- Ability to define and design spaces that compliment
- Sustains an understanding of fashion and trends in
competition, canvassing the media and identifying
- Continually looks for inspiration by shopping the
emerging trends in all environments.
and craft mediums (i.e. Paper Mache, spray paint,
- Must be comfortable working with all types of paint
house paint, etc.)
- Working knowledge of all types of hand tools and
kneeling and reaching on a frequent basis. The
- Physical activity may include climbing a ladder,
employee should be able to lift up to 35lbs on a
and visual enhancements.
- Skilled in wood working and constructing of props
- Maintains attendance according to company
- 3-5 years of Retail/Store Visual Design experience.
- Working knowledge and use of digital cameras
- Ability to prioritize and react with a sense of
Req. Code : 4213
- Flexible schedule to meet business needs.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Computer knowledge.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures
Division/Department : Corp - VISU: Visual Merchandising
Forever 21 - 8 months ago
Forever 21, Inc., headquartered in Los Angeles, is a specialty retailer of women's and men's clothing and accessories, known for offering th...