Job Requisition Number: 72491
Category: Program Management - Operations Management
Primary Location: Washington, DC, US
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 10%
At CACI, we don't just hire you for a job; we hire you for a career. CACI recruits, retains, and develops a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. We empower you to forge your path while providing you with the tools, guidance, and flexibility needed to accomplish your career goals. CACI has a clear, defined strategy that has guided our success for over fifty years.
Consider a career with CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing the information technology and consulting solutions America needs to defeat global terrorism, secure our homeland and improve government services.
This position is in support of future opportunities. As we get closer to filling this position, we will be contacting qualified candidates. If you are selected to interview, you will be contacted directly by a recruiter.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Operations and Services Manager is responsible for establishing and implementing departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary. Helping to determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes for the Infrastructure team, the service desk, and records management team. Directs and coordinates activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, and/or distribution of products.
Coordinate and manage the end-user computer environment.
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, and/or distribution of products.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
- Monitor businesses and agencies to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
- Oversee activities directly related to engineering new upgrades or making modifications to the current environment.
- Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- Develop and implement strategies for incrementally streamlining processes in order to effectively enhance the environment to a progressive, forward-looking organism.
Requires PMP Certification
Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and twelve to fifteen years of related experience.
Customer service orientation and strong interpersonal skills necessary in order to work effectively within the office and with customers. Experience effectively managing a customer service organization is required for this position.
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong capabilities working to a project plan and meeting deadlines.
US Citizenship with Active Top Secret Clearance or the ability to obtain
- ITIL Certification
- Comp Tia Network+
- Comp Tia Security +
- Six Sigma Certifications
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 14,900 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
CACI International - 2 years ago
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...