Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, helps U.S. federal agencies build the government of the future. With 4,000 dedicated US employees, Accenture Federal Services is uniquely positioned to support federal agencies in shattering the status quo, achieving profound efficiencies and relentlessly delivering results. Accenture Federal Services is a long-time and trusted resource for the federal community. Every cabinet level agency in the United States-and 20 of the country's largest federal government agencies-have worked with Accenture Federal Services to achieve outcomes and move toward high performance.
Join us and you can help our federal clients achieve what matters most, powering the services that touch the nation every day.
The Intraday Operations (IDO) Specialist will be responsible for the following:
Service Level Management:
- Manage service level metrics across vendors
- React to service level variations by working with vendor to match staff to demand and/or reallocate call volumes
- Prepare regular and ad hoc reports of Service Level performance for Accenture and client leadership
- Serve as vendor contact for Service Level issues and resolution
- Monitor and maintain tools that facilitate achieving customer support Service Levels
- Keep current on client and Accenture business changes to ensure IDO program compliance
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert, train and mentor new and less experienced team members
- Communicate proactively with team members regarding vendor and line of business status, making suggestions for corrections to any issues
- Develop and maintain Methods and Procedures
- Respond to client requests accurately and in a timely manner
- Manage client outage and bridge calls with client and vendor tech teams
- Maintain a detailed record of activities, actions and impacts
- Complete deliverables accurately and on time
- Identify business process excellence improvement opportunities, contributing to design and execution
2 years experience in Workforce Management
1 year experience with Operational and/or Financial Reporting
2 years experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel)
6 months experience with NICE IEX, RightNow and/or Cisco CUIC Applications and Reports
1 year experience with data trending & analytics
Professional Skill Requirements:
Displays critical thinking skills and working knowledge of systems analysis techniques.
Displays proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and the skill to learn other automation tools (i.e. issues tracking/reporting tools, etc).
Strong organization and time management skills.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Applicants must be U.S. Citizens
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...