Dell is hiring and we are looking to grow our Dell Team of Claims Analysis Senior Representatives in the Lincoln, NE.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Responsble for the audit of health claims for coding accuracy, benefit payment and contract interpretation in accordance to claims processing guidelines and established audit protocol.
- Utilizes various tools and systems to review claims data and identifies problems/errors in various phases of the claims payment process.
Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Knowledge CMS claim forms and guidelines
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years of health claim processing experience.
- General computer and system knowledge
- Excel and Word proficient
- Health Network contract experience
- Health Claim Platform configuration experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
About Dell Inc.:
- Opportunity to work with a strong brand at one of the world's largest IT solutions providers
- Dynamic, challenging, international work environment
- A team with a high level of energy, integrity and motivation to win
- Exciting internal career opportunities
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Competitive compensation including bonus plans & a great benefit package
- An individual professional development plan
Want to work in an environment where each day is focused on delivering solutions that make a real difference in people’s lives?
Where teams are constantly curious, and different perspectives and experiences are valued?
At Dell, we believe technology is essential for human success and that it should be accessible to everyone. We are constantly evolving to better serve our customers, seize new opportunities and drive growth. Together we can change the world. Come join us.
For more information, visit us on the web at DELL Careers . Dell offers a competitive Salary and Bonus plan as well as a great Benefit Package. Please visit the About Dell section at http://www.dell.com/ for more information.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications.
Thank you for your interest in Dell!
Life At Dell
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell - 2 years ago
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...