Assists dentist during the examination and treatment of patients.
- Prepares patient, sterilizes and disinfects instruments, sets up instrument trays, prepares materials, and assists dentist during dental procedures.
- Takes and records medical and dental histories.
- Exposes dental diagnostic x-rays.
- Makes preliminary impressions for study casts and occlusal registrations for mounting study casts.
- Assists dentist in management of medical and dental emergencies.
- Instructs patients in oral hygiene and plaque control programs.
- Provides postoperative instructions prescribed by dentist.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
- High School diploma or its equivalent.
- Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
- Current License/Certificate within state of practice
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray per Maxim Policy
- Current BLS card per Maxim Policy
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable)
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Direct Deposit
- Positive Work Environment and Internal Bonuses
- Travel Benefits (as applicable)
- 24 hour on- call service
Related Keywords: dental, dental hygienist, oral hygiene, dental hygiene, RDA