LinkedIn: MS/PhD SW
This prescreen posting has been created for candidates from an external college job board. If you were not linked directly from LinkedIn, please do not proceed. You can, however, search for opportunities by job category at: www.intel.com/jobs/jobsearch.
Intel offers MS and PhD Software opportunities in the following technical disciplines:
Typical Graduate Technical Intern scope might include:
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Software Specialization, incl. Physics
- Electrical Engineering
- Creating new applications
- Application optimization
- Core system UI
- Visualization and parallel computing
- Open Source, Firmware, Bios, Signal Processing
- Enabling for Intel Platforms
- Power and Performance Optimization
- Core development work
- Virtualization and Security
- Other platform support
- Compilers, performance tools
- System Integration
- Test Automation
- Test Case Design
- Distribution Infrastructure
- Will have graduated or will graduate within 18 months from today's date.
- MS or PhD candidate in a listed technical discipline.
- MS Candidates must possess permanent, unrestricted right to work in the United States without sponsorship from a company.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (convert to 4.0 scale equivalent- blank or <3.0 GPA will not pass screening).
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
Hillsboro OR, Phoenix AZ, Folsom or Santa Clara CA, Austin TX, Rio Rancho NM, Hudson MA, DuPont WA
Canada-Canada, Vancouver, USA-South Carolina, Columbia, USA-Colorado, Fort Collins, Canada-Toronto, USA-Texas, Austin, USA-Illinois, Champaign, USA-Massachusetts, Canada-Canada, Victoria, Canada-Canada, Kitchener-Waterloo, USA-Oregon, Hillsboro, USA-New Mexico, Albuquerque, USA-California, Folsom, USA-Washington, USA-California, Santa Clara
Jul 17, 2012
Sep 1, 2012
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion. Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
Intel - 19 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
At Intel, we see more inside the every day. We see potential, opportunity...