Responsible support and development of global corporate CRM system, Salesforce.com. Under general supervision, formulates and defines scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. This role will report to the Sr. Developer and work closely with the Sales Administration Manager for reporting and project development..
Act as Corporate lead / liaison to other functional area contacts. Requirements
- Responsible for day-to-day maintenance and modification of data in Salesforce.com
- Coordinate support with Sr. Developer of system or business process issues and handle user communication / tracking
- Ensures projects are completed within committed time and budget and are integrated with other business and related projects.
- Develop project plan, design, testing plan and execution from staging to production
- Lead end user support, training and ongoing management of assigned projects
- Help desk support for CRM integration points into CGHB systems (Outlook Edition, Office Edition, and Mobile Edition) and liaison with CIP to ensure compliance
- Support apex code and visualforce enhancement to align system with CGHB processes
- Day to day maintenance (develop and manage intake tool of requests)
- Creating users records; manage usage reports and trending
- Update system to support new or existing processes
- Develop, monitor and maintain best practices for new / existing tools and applications
- Provide metrics, reporting, and technical support
- Maintain P&P for System - conduct training and communication plan
- A bachelor's degree or higher is strongly preferred, preferably in business or computer science;
- Strong organization skills with the ability to work independently and work on numerous projects at one time;
- Ability to consistently meet tight deadlines and work under pressure;
- Self-directed with a high level of personal accountability and responsibility;
- Strong analytical and research skills with a high attention to detail;
- Excellent time management skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment;
- Understanding of group insurance business strongly desired;
- Permanent resident status or work permit is required.
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet Explorer is required;
Understanding and knowledge of how to develop in HTML, Java needed
Knowledge of databases (salesforce.com) and coding in apex or visualforce is also preferred;
Strong communication skills (written & oral), in addition to, excellent typing skills and proofreading skills;
Proficiency in English is required (written & spoken).
Successful candidate should possess the following:
Communication Skills: The ability to share thoughts, feelings, ideas, and information through clear and concise delivery methods. Communication strength also comes from the ability to effectively listen and engage in open dialogue. Effectively translating high-level business requirements to detailed requirements is critical.
Analytical: The ability to visualize, articulate, and solve business problems and concepts, and make decisions that make sense based on available information. Such skills include demonstration of the ability to apply logical thinking to gathering and analyzing information, designing and testing solutions to problems, formulating plans, identifying risks and building contingencies.
Problem Solving: The ability to identify and analyze issues/problems that have value and then solve for the stated issue/problem by providing either a standard or creative solution.
Innovation Management: The ability to draw out creative ideas from a broad group of business partners and quickly bring ideas together to a process / technical solution.
Attention to Detail: The ability to analyze the accuracy, consistency, and impact of small details that can lead to significant upside if taken care of, or conversely to challenges if left ignored.
Project Management Skills: The ability to successfully plan and organize to successfully complete a project and objectives while working within scope and time constraints..
CIGNA - 17 months ago
With a significant position in the US health insurance market, CIGNA covers some 11.5 million Americans with its various medical plans. The...