At MOSAIC Technologies Group, we provide careers, not jobs.
MOSAIC Technologies Group, Inc. provides consulting and technical services to Government and Commercial clients. MOSAIC supports client needs across classified mission support, technology development, through CMMI training and appraisals. With expertise in Consulting, Process, Technology, Mission, and SETA Services, MOSAIC provides full lifecycle development and support for your mission.
Technical lead of a software development team. Guide users in formulating requirements, advise alternative approaches, and conduct feasibility studies. Responsible for the integration of requirements, design and technology during the design and development of complex systems. Seamlessly incorporate new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. Develop associated software documentation.
To be considered for this position, you must be a US citizen and be able to meet the full eligibility requirements for access to classified information in an intelligence community setting.
Must demonstrate proficiency in four of the five following areas:
• Ten (10) years experience in technical program management and/or software development team lead
• Ten (10) years experience developing relational database applications in Oracle, SQL Server or Sybase. Must be proficient in data modeling and data manipulation.
• Eight (8) years experience programming in an object-oriented programming language (Java, C++).
• Four (4) years experience programming Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) applications. Must be proficient in Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) and Java Server Page (JSP) development.
• Four (4) years experience in requirement analysis/generation.
Commensurate with technology curriculums typically associated with a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.