Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, ATM servicing, currency and coin processing, document destruction and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a City Manager.
This position is responsible for assisting the Area Director or in the attainment of short-term and long-term business and financial results for an assigned market. Responsibilities include providing direction to Team Leaders for all lines of business primarily focused in the areas of Route and Cash Logistics, Operations, Finance, HR, Safety and Security. The City Manager drives the execution of the business through the Team Leaders and motivates team members to achieve the best results and to drive continuous process improvement.
• Assume responsibility for the overall market management at a location. Ensure successful integration and partnership with all of Brink’s product lines.
• Support the Area Director/Manager in providing the direction necessary to organize the market logistics and aggressively develop a product-driven organization.
• Identify ways to improve management of costs, continually improves efficiencies and drives services to positively impact business results in the market. Develop the product lines within the assigned market.
• Identify new opportunities for Brink’s products to be introduced within the appropriate markets. Understand competitive circumstances to include their identity, operational characteristics, market pricing and market impact.
• Proactively reduce risk exposure and ensure implementation of measures to reduce worker’s compensation injury costs and security losses within the market.
• Establish and maintain accountability on all levels of the market. Maintain positive Employee Relations and work environment.
• Maintain the highest level of integrity, dignity and standards internally and externally. Maintain high ethical standards and protects the Brink’s reputation by delivering high quality, reliable programs and services which meet customer expectations.
• Ensure proper recruitment, selection and training, while mentoring, coaching, and developing the first-line supervisory team assigned to the market.
• Establish profitable relationships by maintaining good communications and service levels with customers.
• Minimum of 5 years operations experience
• Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience
• Minimum of 1 years of experience managing profit & loss and key performance indicators
• A valid fire arms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
• A valid guard card or ability obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
• Ability to routinely lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
• Must be 21 years of age
• 5 years of operations experience transportation/logistics or money processing
• Expert knowledge of business and customer needs
• Expert knowledge of business development techniques
• Expert knowledge in process improvement methodologies
• Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. Brink’s provides an outstanding total compensation package for this position. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer to eligible employee’s medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans. We also offer a 401(k) Plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
The Brink’s Company, conducts business in the security industry, principally through its wholly owned subsidiary Brink’s,...