Collects and analyzes Human Resource data for a variety of reports and projects. Tracks trends and developments, conducts studies, performs research and prepares reports. Translates information into presentation format, for use in corporate HR presentations. Provides analysis of HR data for ongoing ad hoc reports, social reporting and other HR needs.
- Develops, implements and maintains human resource information systems (HRIS) associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility and usage of employee information for Human Resource department planning and activities.
- Acts as HRIS system interface and primary Point of Contact (POC) for Roche Organization Management (OM) data management. Enters HRIS change transactions in a timely manner to ensure accurate reporting.
- Delivers routine reporting and responds to complex ad hoc data requests from Oracle and/or SAP. Utilizes Access and/or Excel vlookup and pivot tables as necessary to format and analyze data. Develops extracts and transforms data sets for analysis.
- Responsible for weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting including but not limited to Roche Group reporting, Sustainability reporting and auditing.
- Partners with other HR colleagues to assist with Affirmative Action Plan through preparation of ongoing reports and HRBP materials to review AA goal progress and ongoing HR data.
- Maintains and continuously improves the HR intranet content and functionality to meet the needs of the organization. Monitors and suggests improvements for HR content on external website.
- Enters and maintains data in HRIS systems and databases and assures information is available on a timely basis. Confirms accuracy and integrity of all data entered.
- Recommends, implements, and plans for improvements, enhancements, and new applications to the system. Plays a key role in the upgrade of Oracle and provides support for CHRIS/SAP implementation.
- Works with Human Resources personnel to evaluate HRIS software and hardware needs and may design new or modify existing HRIS to meet changing demands. Often works with payroll and its personnel to coordinate retrieval and reporting of data.
- Serves as HR department liaison to MIS/IT function.
- Miscellaneous HR related projects as assigned.
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies.
Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Computer Science or related field required.
- 3 years of HRIS experience and/or equivalent experience in another Human Resource or IT discipline.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel required
- Oracle and or SAP experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft, Excel (pivot tables, macros, and vlookup functions), Access, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of human resource information systems.
- Knowledge of HR business process/procedures and compliance.
- Knowledge of basic database maintenance concepts.
- Excellent math, analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to demonstrate close attention to detail.
- Ability to apply analytical and critical thinking around data analysis and provide relevant and appropriate recommendations as a result.
- Must be a self-starter, capable of functioning in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply online" button below.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Roche is on a medicinal roll. The company operates two segments, pharmaceuticals and diagnostics, and sells its products in some 180...