PeaceHealth is looking for an outstanding ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES ATTENDANT I to join our team! This is an Full-Time, Evening Shift position.
This position is responsible for the cleaning and sanitizing rooms, floors, fixtures and furnishings in assigned work area following established policies and procedures. Also responsible for performing other miscellaneous housekeeping duties such as replenishing supplies.
1. Ensure that assigned areas are cleaned and disinfected according to departmental procedures. This may include dusting; mopping; vacuuming; spot cleaning carpets; washing walls, ceilings, furniture and fixtures; emptying trash; restocking supplies; washing and making beds; defrosting and cleaning refrigerators.
2. May set up furniture in conference rooms.
3. Maintain housekeeping cart, restock paper receptacles, replace sharps containers, and orders supplies essential to the job. Clean and store equipment properly.
4. Respond to emergency cleaning needs or housekeeping requires in a timely manner.
5. In clinical areas, communicate with clinical personnel to determine priority of cleaning needs.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Minimum of one year formal housekeeping experience preferred; experience in hospital or healthcare setting preferred.
Depending on facility assigned to, may require valid driver's license.
1. Basic verbal and written communication skills
2. Ability to work independently without direct supervision
3. Strong customer service skills
4. Basic computer skills
At PeaceHealth, we carry on the healing mission of Jesus Christ by promoting personal and community health, relieving pain and suffering, and treating each person in a loving and caring way. The fulfillment of this Mission is our shared purpose. It drives all that we are and all that we do. Caregivers of PeaceHealth embrace the spirit of these words and share our commitment to Exceptional Medicine and Compassionate Care, and are willing to learn and grow as a member of the PeaceHealth family.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed within this job class. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
To learn more about PeaceHealth, please visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn !
PeaceHealth - 13 months ago
PeaceHealth provides patients with a tranquil place to recover. Make that several tranquil places to recover. PeaceHealth serves residents...