For ALL Faculty Positions - An unofficial/student copy of your transcript must be submitted along with your on-line application if the position you are applying for requires a degree and/or certificate. Official transcripts are required when you begin employment.
For Staff Positions - If you are applying for a position that requires a degree and/or certificate, an official transcript will be required when you begin employment.
***International transcripts must be evaluated through World Education Services***
If you are applying for a position that requires current Licensures/Certificates- a copy must be submitted along with your on-line application. Official current licensures/certificates will be required when you begin employment.
Please feel free to submit any electronic documents with your on-line application as an attachment.
ANTICIPATED SALARY RANGE:
Commensurate with experience within State guidelines
Flexible: Day, Evening, and Weekends
In this challenging role, you will support the Information Technology department at Greenville Technical College. Duties may include any or all of the following:
Greenville Technical College (GTC) is one of the largest institutions of higher learning in South Carolina. Our faculty and staff members enjoy a supportive work environment that supports diversity and inclusion. We invite you to consider becoming a part of the Information Technology Department!
- Teach network hardware (installing/maintaining microcomputer systems), software (operating systems/troubleshooting), and architecture (configurations) related to the networking environment
- Prepare lectures/syllabi/tests
- Grade/assess student work
- Develop/implement new classroom strategies
- Consult with students
- Advise on academic progress
- Perform other duties as assigned
Master's degree with 18 graduate semester hours in Computer Science, Computer Technology, or a related field.
- Two years work experience in the computer networking field.
- A+ certification - Network + certification, CCNA certification, MCP/MCSE certification, relevant Linux certification.
- Relevant teaching experience is a strong plus.
Greenville Technical College - 21 months ago