Software Integration Consultant
Varden Technologies specializes in consulting, integration, and application
development for the investment management industry. We are looking for a
software integration consultants with strong technology skills as well as
expertise in the investment management industry. The software integration
consultant will be responsible for:
We are seeking both junior and senior candidates for this position.
Successful candidates have generally worked in a technical capacity at
investment management firms or at software/consulting firms targeting the
investment management industry.
- Integrating industry standard Portfolio Accounting, Trading, Compliance,
Performance measurement, and Analytic systems with existing systems within
financial services firms
- Interface Development utilizing, database, file, and services based
- Database optimization and tuning
- Design and development of 'add-on' applications to enhance the
capabilities of industry standard software applications
If you are interested in this job, please forward cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to
careers -at- vardentech dot com .
- 3-15 years of technical experience in the financial services industry.
- Familiarity with industry leading Portfolio Accounting, Trading, Compliance, Performance measurement, and Analytic systems
- Fundamental understanding of securities industry/securities processing.
- Strong Relational database skills (Sybase, Oracle, SQL Server).
- High-Energy, Creative, and Disciplined.
- Interest in expanding technical capabilities and learning development skills in new technologies.
- Travel likely required (average less than 50%)
- Experience/Exposure to financial services industry a plus
77 Franklin St. Boston, MA 02110 617.482.5902 email@example.com
Varden Technologies - 10 months ago
Varden Technologies is an investment technology and consulting firm based in Boston, MA.
A recognized leader in investment client...