Crane Electronics Inc. has a unique and exciting career opportunity for a Oracle Business Systems Analyst - Forecast to Build (aka Manufacturing ).
Reporting to the Electronics Group Business Applications Manager, you be a valued member of our ERP implementation team and will fill the role of subject matter expert (systems and processes), solution architecture and project manager.
• Process design, system configuration, testing, development specification and end user training
• Develop and coach an effective user and super-user community
• Analyze complex work processes for improvement opportunities
• Anticipate key business issues, and implement comprehensive recommendations
• Build relationships across the organization to gain buy-in and move initiatives forward
• Participate in the design a high quality application architecture that meets organization’s business requirements
• 3+ years Oracle EBS Release 11i or 12 in experience in an application support or consulting role
• 5+ years supply chain, manufacturing, or inventory management experience
• Full cycle Oracle EBS implementation or major upgrade experience
• Expert in the setup and integration points of multiple Oracle e-Business suite modules including Inventory, BOM, WIP and Planning
• Experience with AIM Methodology, Business Process Engineering and/or similar ERP implementation methodologies
• Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) proficiency
• Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to travel to other site locations in the US as required.
Special Work Conditions:
• Applicants selected could be subject to a Government security investigation and must meet the eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
• Applicants must be eligibility to comply with export control requirements - U.S. Citizens or U.S. Persons - permanent residents (Green Card)
Crane Aerospace & Electronics - 18 months ago