COMINT Systems Corporation provides a wide range of information technology services to achieve optimum performance, improve productivity and leverage the value of IT investments by utilizing best practice technical and logistical solutions.
We are headquartered just outside of the nation's capital in Springfield, Virginia with site locations throughout the Washington, DC Metropolitan area.
We are seeking a Watch Stander to join our staff. This position will be responsible for the following:
Must have qualification
- Monitors network to ensure uninterrupted availability of network. Proactively monitors network platforms and applicable systems in order to identify potential problems, and performs appropriate corrective measures, via demand or scheduled maintenance actions.
- Investigates system alarms, assesses conditions and determines correct response or course of action necessary to protect the assigned network.
- Coordinates and/or implements emergency restoration activities in outage situations; advises appropriate personnel of network failures or degradation and assists in arranging for corrective action plans.
- Maintains documentation of daily operations. Performs technical duties that are somewhat complex, following standard procedures and guidelines. Uses expertise to deal with somewhat difficult problems. Escalates issues as needed.
- Ping Command
- Trace Route
- EIGRP, BGP routing protocols
COMINT Systems Corporation - 9 months ago
An advanced information technology solutions provider.