We are growing and our customers need you! We are looking to add to our Cincinnati Project Engineering team. The Software Engineer will provide software engineering expertise on assigned conveyor system projects. This position will take responsibility for the timely execution, as well as the technical quality and functionality of the software design and implementation of assigned systems and subsystems by following technical specifications and design guidelines. If you are a sharp, energetic, software engineer and the ability to be a go-to person in a customer focused environment, this is the role for you!
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or BSEE, or equivalent experience
- Proficient in software development techniques and SQL server database development
- Some knowledge of Warehouse Control System Design
- Working knowledge of JAVA , C, C++, .net
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows architecture, Microsoft Visual Studio tools and languages, and UNIX style operating systems
- Eager for new challenges and to learn new skills
- 30%-50% travel is required
Intelligrated - 14 months ago
Intelligrated helps businesses move products -- literally. The company makes and installs automated material handling equipment, including...