We are proud to be making Best-In-Class apparel for the active worker. Our dedication to quality is not only reflected in our products but also in our people. At Carhartt, we are committed to providing:
- Our consumer with a brand they can trust and depend on.
- Our associates with career challenges and rewards.
- Our communities with support and assistance.
This is a full time contract position.
- Research and resolve chargebacks with focus on older chargebacks
- Investigate discrepancies in customer accountsResolve customer disputes
- Review records pertinent to specific problem, completeness, and accuracy
- Make recommendations for resolution of chargebacks
- Collect on invalid chargebacks as appropriateAnalyze accounts for potential escheats
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2 years of experience in an accounts receivable position required; experience with chargebacks preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Typical office cubical setting
- Carhartt is a tobacco free workplace.
- Carhartt is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D
Carhartt, Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard