Susquehanna has an excellent opportunity for an Senior Mortgage Underwriter. In this position you will ensure the quality of purchase money and refinance residential mortgage applications by analyzing, underwriting and approving/denying applications according to credit standards of the company, secondary market and private investors.
The ideal candidate will possess:
At Susquehanna, we provide a professional, team-oriented environment that encourages both personal and professional growth. We're looking for people who are knowledgeable, sincere, solutions-oriented and supportive. If these traits describe you, then we want you to join the Susquehanna team!
- a Bachelors' degree in Business or other related major or equivalent
- in experience
Minimum five years' experience with appraisal analysis, FHA/VA/FNMA/FHLMC guidelines and self-employed borrower income tax analysis, including direct work experience in mortgage loan origination, processing, underwriting, closing and/or shipping.
- Direct endorsement designation with FHA/VA
- Good mathematical and analytical skills
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Effective communications skills (both oral and written)
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word, & Outlook.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an opportunity for growth. Susquehanna is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse workforce.
Susquehanna Bank - 10 months ago