We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Product Manager in our New Products Group. This position is located in our New Corporate Headquarters in Ewing, NJ.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to drive white space initiatives from front end to commercialization
- Effectively communicate opportunities, key issues and launch plans to constituents across the organization
- Manage financials, working with team to tighten costs in each functional area to achieve launch target profitability
- Support the completion of insightful consumer research necessary in developing a high impact new product line-up
- Assist in building a pipeline of high scoring new product platform concepts for year on year organic growth after the initial launch
- Determine the appropriate assortment of new products at launch and subsequent years post launch
- Access optimal pricing, promotion and shelving for each initiative, leveraging relevant research
- Analyze and succinctly convey category/segment dynamics to support organization entrance into white space categories
- Craft compelling sell-in story presentations for top retailers including planning of prototypes, sales samples and demos
- MBA strongly preferred and 5+ years of previous marketing experience in the consumer packaged goods industry.
- A thorough understanding of marketing mix, advertising and promotion, packaging, pricing, category management and consumer need
- Prior innovation/new product development experience and new product launches.
- Well developed quantitative skills are required, along with creativity and the ability to establish leadership within the Company.
- We also require experience in consumer insights, financial management and forecasting.
- Willingness to immerse themselves in their business and make an immediate impact on the new product strategy and the Company’s success.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Church & Dwight Co.
- 2 years ago - save job
Church & Dwight Co. Inc., a $3.0 billion company, was founded in 1846 and is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey. We are one of the...