NBBJ Seattle is seeking an entry-level Designer to join our Healthcare Studio to work on complex international and domestic Healthcare projects. NBBJ is a Design-driven practice seeking top talent; our work requires high-performance designers who possess strong communication skills and graphic abilities, as well as the ability to work within multiple platforms and understand a holistic approach to design.
Skills and Qualifications (required unless otherwise noted):
- Participate in high-energy, collaborative team and project environments
- Proactive team involvement and willingness to participate in ideation at all levels - be engaged!
- Design and documentation support on projects
- Produce contract documents
- Bachelor's Degree; B Arch or M Arch desired
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience
- On the path to Architectural licensure desired; LEED Accreditation a plus
- Strong conceptual design and schematic design skills
- Strong analytical mindset with strong problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and graphic communication skills and ability to work within diverse teams of designers
- Proficiency in Revit with 3D modeling skills (i.e. Grasshopper and Rhino)
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketchup or 3DS Max desired
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to participate in multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Ability to work in a collaborative, open environment
- Desire to travel
NBBJ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NBBJ spends a lot of time around hospitals, but don't worry -- there's nothing wrong. The architecture and design firm designs...