Maintain accurate inventory in all designated warehouses and locations while keeping them clean and organized. Promote the importance of inventory accuracy and aid all other coworkers in all inventory movements. The Technician is responsible for verifying, packaging, and processing customer orders that are parcell, LTL, full load and international shipments.
1. Prepare and account for all material movement documentation and update Oracle system accordingly
2. Place all in coming and out going materials including finished goods, raw materials and supplies in the appropriate staging and storage locations.
3. Prepare materials for shipment involving all modes of transporation (LTL, TL, ocean, rail & airfreight)
4. Verify receipts to ensure damage free products are introduced into our systems and accurate records are maintained. Preserve the quality and integrity of materials while loading and unloading activities occur.
5. Must have medical examiner’s certificate or capable of passing medical examiner’s exam to operate company vehicle routing materials to and from BPC Division and outside warehouses.
6. Operate forklift – Forklift Certification or ability to become certified
7. Capable of being on feet for duration of shift
8. Have ability to lift 75 pounds on a regular basis
9. Keep and maintain designated warehouses safe, clean and in a presentable manner at all times
10. Capable of working in extreme cold conditions -20˚c or -4˚f on a regular basis
11. Skills and ability to learn and rotate through all department job functions
12. Have a general understanding of PPE, MSDS’s and ERG
13. Proficient at using Oracle, MSExcel, MSWord and Master Control
14. Be able to use a order picker from heights of 12 - 30 feet in the air
15. Print and collate shipping documents by order
16. Respond to phones and communications with other departments
17. Other duties as assigned
Non- Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
1. Excellent organizational skills
2. Effective written and verbal skills
3. Good with numbers and work with little or no supervision
4. Positive attitude and work well with others
5. Computer skills
6. Detail oriented
7. Inventory control experience, forklift certification or ability to become certified and computer skills a must. APICS Training a plus
Thermo Fisher Scientific - 30+ days ago
Whether for research, analysis, discovery, or diagnostics, Thermo Fisher Scientific gets the laboratory ready to assist mankind. Created...