The Annuity Specialist is responsible for reviewing annuity applications to determine if a policy will be issued or declined. The Annuity Specialist also chases funds from other financial institution and applies moneys to annuity applications.
•Review initial applications for annuity products
•Request any state required forms advising field associates of case's status via verbal and written communications
•Order any necessary requirements for applications in order to make a final decision
•Train new hires for the Annuity Specialist position
This position requires strong analytical skills, detail orientation, critical thinking ability, customer service orientation, and good time management skills.
Additional requirements include:
• Associates degree or equivalent work experience
• 1 to 3 years in an insurance and/or financial institution
• Experience in a production environment
• Document management experience
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Basic system knowledge including MS Office
• Preferred experience includes compliance expertise and an understanding of state insurance regulations
CNO Financial Group, Inc - 17 months ago
CNO Financial Group, Inc., formerly Conseco, Inc., is the holding company for a group of insurance companies operating throughout the United...