Junior-level development position. May supervise volunteers for assigned responsibilities. Plays active lead role in organizing, coordinating, implementing and helping to expand assigned activities within the comprehensive development areas of the chapter. |
- Evaluate and expand programs in collaboration with the resource team and volunteer leadership.
- Assist in recruiting capable volunteers for the organization and manage seasonal or other staff (as appropriate).
- Manage and maintain accurate and complete financial records for each event.
- Submit reports to the Branch Manager and volunteer leadership and JDRF's National staff.
- Ensure that the logistics and budget/timelines are met for each applicable event.
College degree preferred or equivalent experience required. Three+ (3+) years of office experience required or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior fundraising experience preferred. Experience in organizing and planning special fundraising events. Excellent written and oral communication skills required. Proficiency with computer programs is required.
JDRF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.