Reference Code: 13007486
Location: Gray, TN, USA
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED
The Gray site supports multiple businesses including Customer Service and Collections. If you apply to this position, your resume may be reviewed for any of the businesses within the site. Your preference will be discussed.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage day-to-day operations of the call center area to ensure smooth work flow and to achieve predetermined goals.
• Lead and coach a team of approx 15-25 representatives in a manner that ensures high quality customer care focused on building and retaining valuable customer relationships and committed to the delivery of value added products and services. This includes efficient allocation of resources, goal setting, forecasting and flexibility to manage changes.
• Builds effective and strong team, committed to delivering world class customer care and achieving organizational goals. Builds an effective staff through recruiting and hiring exceptional candidates, training, salary administration, performance appraisals, counseling and motivation of staff.
• Accurately assesses strengths and development needs of employees including timely and specific feedback and performance management. Provides challenging goals, assignments and opportunities for further development.
• Initiates and develops relationships with others throughout the business unit and the company in order to identify and understand customer and business needs; implement solutions to improve effectiveness and results.
• Create and foster a trusting and engaging work environment with a focus on employee retention. Ensure a culture of accountability, integrity and respect.
• Develop and implement effective policies and procedures to ensure timely, accurate, cost effective and excellent service to our customers.
• Identify and analyze escalated problems and provide guidance to team members for resolution. Negotiate solutions and acts as a liaison with internal and external customers when necessary.
• Report and analyze manager information systems, quality/timeline indicators.
• Manage team to meet goals within the budget. Monitor, research and evaluate technological advances in the industry to identify appropriate alternatives for enhancing current department operations. Evaluate cost/benefits, make recommendations, develop and oversee implementation plans.
• Perform other job related duties as assigned.
**NOTE** The information listed within this Description
summary is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive account of all the responsibilities, and/or minimum qualifications required of an employee assigned to this position.
The Gray site supports multiple businesses including Customer Service and Collections. If you apply to this position, your resume may be reviewed for any of the businesses within the site.Your preference will be discussed.
Specific set schedule will be discussed at time of interview and/or job offer. Schedules may include days, evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma/GED required (BS/BA preferred)
Supervisory experience required (direct line management experience in a call center or production environment preferred)
3+ years of functional experience (in Collections/Recovery/Default, Customer Service, and/or Sales) preferred
Familiarity and understanding of financial industry preferred
Proven ability to make sound business decisions
Strong performance management abilities
Solid leadership skills and ability to direct and motivate staff with integrity and ethics
Interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment collaborating across diverse groups
Experience in creating and implementing processes that result in improved business performance
Ability to present a compelling case for ideas and initiatives through listening and articulating a convincing point of view
Superior execution skills with a focus on clear, realistic action steps and timelines
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Effective planning and organizational skills
Solid PC skills (Microsoft Office)
Project management experience preferred
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Continuous pattern of professional development and learning
Ability to work effectively in the face of ambiguity, shifting priorities and multiple deadlines
Experience in interviewing preferred
Citi - 12 months ago
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...