Responsible for fielding incoming calls and providing customers with the necessary troubleshooting and/or replacement of their reusable equipment. Additionally, this position is required to have a good technical understanding of the disposable products in order to be able to make a complaint determination.
Summary of Position with General Responsibilities:
Accurately records and logs all Service & Repair (S&R) requests from customers and Bard employees into the electronic S&R database
Responsible for accurately recording and logging all complaint information from customers and Bard employees into the complaint handling database.
Responsible for making reportability determination (e.g. MDR, etc).
Arranges and manages the logistics of the return box/crate, loaner/replacement
Determine classification of S&R requests – S&R or complaint
Responsible for accurately documenting reported information to assist the Service centers with root case evaluation/investigation.
Acknowledge S&R requests and generate closure letters, as appropriate
Assures timely S&R request closure, meeting both internal and external requirements and goals, by tracking S&R requests and samples from the customer thru file closure.
Responsible for the secure and accurate maintenance of the S&R database
- Working knowledge of ISO, Medical Device Directive, and FDA Quality System Regulations.
- Effective communication skills, written and verbal. Requires interface with Bard internal and external global customers (medical professionals, etc).
- Advanced computer skills including database management, spreadsheet, and word processing.
- Must have good organizational and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge and understanding of statistical methods and analyses.
- 0-1 years experience in healthcare/medical device manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Must read, write and understand English. Must be exacting in handling detailed, confidential
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in technical field or comparable years of experience
3 to 5 years administrative experience.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Medical industry (GMP) experience preferred.
Proficient in MS Office (Access and Excel preferred)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit and use hands to manipulate, handle or feel objects, tools, controls and office equipment. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear.The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel or crouch.
C. R. Bard - 18 months ago
C. R. Bard is no upstart in the world of medical devices. The company has been in the business for more than a century and introduced the...