In order to be considered for this position, qualified candidates must have a current and active TS/SCI. This position is contingent upon contract award, budget, and/or customer approval.
QVine Corporation provides mission and technology consulting, software development and system integration services across the Intelligence Community. Take your career to the next level and join our team to make an impact on National Security!
Lead Security Engineer
Performs penetration testing and ev aluation of network/server configurations to identify potential vulnerabilities. Performs risk analysis of tested and ev aluated networks and systems.
· A minimum of 10 years of experience in security engineering and testing
· A minimum of 5 years of experience in IC security engineering and testing
· Demonstrated understanding of the DCID 6 series and ICD 500 series of IC policy and guidance documents
· Demonstrated understanding of ICD 503 documents and processes as defined by the Director of National Intelligence
· Demonstrated understanding of the cross-domain process, including available methods and alternatives to perform both fully accredited man-in-the-loop and automated cross-domain transfers
· Demonstrated understanding of the ICD 503 process as it is being implemented at NGA
· B.S. degree in an associated technical discipline; M.S. desired – or 15 years equivalent work experience
· Professional certifications in Industrial Security and Computer Security
Qualified candidates must have a current and active TS/SCI clearance to be considered for this position.
QVine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
for this position, please send your resume to Jobs@QVine.com
QVine Corporation - 2 years ago