Honeywell International is a $31 billion diversified technology and manufacturing global leader. Honeywell has more than 120,000 employees in 100 countries around the world and has a demonstrated heritage of innovation and achievement.
Tridium is the global leader in open platforms, application software frameworks, automation infrastructure technology, energy management and device-to-enterprise integration solutions. Our technology and applications have fundamentally changed the way devices and systems connect, integrate and interoperate with each other and the enterprise.
Our configurable software frameworks extend connectivity; integration and interoperability to the millions of devices deployed in the market today and empowers manufacturers to develop intelligent equipment systems and smart devices that enable collaboration and communication between the enterprise and edge assets. Our platforms allow for building and managing complex monitoring, control, and automation solutions, including applications for building control, facility management, industrial automation, medical equipment, physical security, energy information systems, telecommunications, smart homes, M2M and smart services.
As a Senior Software Engineer your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Develop and test software as part of an Agile team for Tridium's Niagara Framework.
- Participate in full software development lifecycle from idea conception through release and maintenance.
- Work with sales and marketing to define features.
- Handle support inquiries escalated from internal technical support group.
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years of object oriented software development.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse work force.
- Experience with Agile Software Development.
- Experience developing with Java and C
- Experience with standard UI technologies.
- Experience with Win32 programming.
- Test experience using automated test tools.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Masters degree.
Honeywell - 13 months ago
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges...