We are currently seeking employees for the position of Server and Computer Systems Administrator.
Position will support our internal organization's network: LAN/WAN & internet system.
- Install, configure, monitor and maintain server hardware and operating system software.
- Perform analysis and advance troubleshooting to resolve system problems and deliver quality levels of service.
- Assist with the evaluation and selection of new server hardware and software products and serve as a project team member for their implementation.
- Technical Deployment and Maintenance:
- (1) Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and monitor the following:
- Application server including Exchange Server 2003 and SQL Server 2000/2005;
- HP server hardware incl HP DL360, HP DL380, DL580 & C7000 Blade enclosure & servers;
- Server operating systems incl Windows NT 4.0, 2000, 2003, and 2003 R2;
- VMWare infrastructure 3 servers;
- Legato Networker for Windows systems;
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WINS, NTFS file permissions, Group Policy Management, WSUS and IIS;
- Automated imaging processes for desktop support teams utilizing Symantec Ghost
- (2) Maintain and monitor the following:
- McAfee Antivirus solutions;
- Overland Storage backup hardware;
- EMC storage systems;
- ISCSI backup;
- (3) Carryout the following:
- Maintain documentation for system processes, server builds, rack layouts, and compliance;
- Daily management of backup/restore processes including offsite services;
- P2V migrations of servers into a virtual environment as needed;
- Track installed hardware to vendor maintenance agreements;
- Implement and manage system automation with scripting language including batch and vbscript and tools such as VMWare vCLI and robocopy;
- track & deploy patches to servers and workstations;
- Install rack mounted equipment incl racks, pdus, network cabling network equipment, servers and KVMSs;
- Provide assistance to desktop support resources as needed and provide work overflow assistance.
WORK SCHEDULE: 40 hrs/wk (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
LOCATION: PCM Logistics, LLC
1940 E. Mariposa Avenue
El Segundo, CA 90245
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or closely related field with 5 years experience in job offered or 5 years experience as Network Systems Engineer, IT Administrator or related occupation. Will accept foreign degree equivalent.
Install, maintain, troubleshoot and monitor Exchange Server 2003 in an enterprise environment;
Install rack mounted equipment including racks, pdus, network, cabling, network equipment, servers & KVMS;
Install, maintain, troubleshoot & monitor HP server hardware including HP DL360, HP DL380 & c7000 Blade enclosures & servers;
Install, maintain, troubleshoot & monitor of server operating systems including Windows NT 4.0, 2000, 2003 & 2003 R2 in a large Microsoft environment;
Supporting Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WINS, NTFS file permissions, Group Policy Management, WSUS and IIS;
Install, maintain, troubleshoot and monitor VMWare infrastructure 3 technologies in a data center environment;
Utilize VMWare vCLI to complete system operations from the command line including scripting & automation;
Install, maintain, roubleshoot and monitor legato Networker in a Windows server environment;
Completing P2V migrations of production servers;
Manage McAfee Antivirus solutions;
Install, maintain, troubleshoot and monitor Arcserve;
Manage and support Overland Storage backup hardware;
Patching production servers and workstations;
TCP/IP and other network protocols.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS :
Please only apply if you can demonstrate skills needed.
Apply online or Contact: Ms. Kathy Ressler 310-225-4072 firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is eligible for the PCM/PCM Logistics, LLC Employee Referral Program.
PCMallGov - 14 months ago