SOC Program Manager (Stennis, MS)
Provide Security Operations Center Program Management in order to ensure a high level of availability, reliability, and performance in accordance with a 24/7/365 operation. Act as a focal point for government client with reqgard to oversight and contract management of the USCIS SOC program. This individual will have full responsibility for all client delivery and organic growth for key projects within these initiatives. This includes all aspects of business activities, technical and financial management, personnel management, strategic and tactical planning, and corresponding strategic and tactical business development and capture.
Work will also include managing to established project budgets and delivery schedules; working with contracts, finance, billing, recruiting and other departments to ensure that projects are managed effectively; and contributing to new business development within areas of responsibility.
Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, staff supervision, financial and client relationship activities.
- Identify potential risk of performance and steps employed to mitigate potential risk.
- Managing personnel (including development, training, and evaluation) and equipment clearance and system access requests in a timely manner so as to not disrupt service.
- Managing and ensuring quality control by the personnel under this order.
- Ensure effective staffign, to meet Government requirements for each objective and sub-objective.
- Coordinating with federal project managers to allocate and schedule resources.
- Coordinatng and communicating with Government management and technical resources, including participation in regular meetings. Mointoring and reporting on status.
- Coordinating with federal program managers to establish and implement processes and procedures
- Providing timely and accurate invoices to the Government, including documentation of necessary travel in trip reports
- Ensuring that all deliverables and activities performed under the contract are completed successfully and are on-time and within budget; and that any and all deviations are documented with justification.
- Tracking and managing all Government-furnished property and information in accordance with FAR Subpart 45.
- Returning employee's building pass and Government furnished property when a Contractor staff member leaves the contract/project permanently.
- Management of GFE and ensuring accounts are deactivated upon employees leaving the project
- Serving on teams managed by Federal Government Project Managers
- Minimum of 2+ continuouis years of program management
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years inof experience in program management
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Practitioner
- Requires a Top Secret Clearance
Technatomy Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Technatomy Corporation. to afford equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability or veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Technatomy Corporation is an information technology solutions and professional services company. Technatomy is CMMI Capability Level 3 and...